Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Craft Academy


I have big news...





I enrolled in Craft Academy today!!! 


Craft Academy is a seven week video tutorial course with lots of fun craft projects that I heard about from AJ the Purple (she's one of the creators of the course).  I thought it sounded like so much fun! 

I think it will be good for me to have some set projects for a while to help get back into regularly crafting again.  I have been so scattered lately and I want to re-focus myself.  And why not have fun while I'm doing it?  ;-)  I'm excited to share the awesome things I learn to make here on my blog, too!

3 comments:

chelsey. said...

I hope you like your class!!

Velma said...

I'm excited for you!!!! I really wish this wasn't the last semester for me or I would SOOOO join in!!!! UG school responsibilities!
BUT I'm going to love seeing all the awesome things you make!!! Yeah crafting!

AJ said...

YAY!!!! I'm super excited :D It's going to be fun :):):)